Resources for schools and other 'participating entities'

Schools and other individuals or organizations, like tutors or speech therapists, that want to accept ESA funds must register through the Treasurer’s office. The Treasurer is accepting applications for institutions interested in being qualified vendors through its online portal.

Click here to register as a participating entity